Thursday, June 3, 2010

Pictures and an update






I seem to have misplaced my 23 week picture, either that or I forgot to take it. It doesn't seem to be on any memory card and I honestly can't remember because we have been so busy and I have been more scatterbrained than ever.

Here are the pictures of my exhibition booth in Birmingham:




Maybe this is why I forgot my 23 week picture since I spent that whole week getting ready for this!

I just noticed that my pregnancy ticker today says that I have 88 days to go until my due date! It is crazy how fast my pregnancy has gone by!
We have definitely been busy this week getting things ready in the nursery. We spent Monday working like crazy- Jeremy outside and me inside. He got the fence posts down, grass cut and trees pruned back so our storage building could be delivered first thing Tuesday morning. I spent the day cleaning out the nursery and painting. We were both exhausted at the end of the day! We somehow dodged all the rain that everyone around us was getting. It only rained for maybe 5 minutes at our house Monday, not even a good soak. We were so thankful, too. The company we ordered our storage building from only delivers on Tuesdays and if we had gotten too much rain they weren't going to be able to deliver it because the ground in our backyard would be too wet and they would get stuck. We prayed all week the week before that our house would be spared the rain...God is good! They were pulling in our driveway at 8 am Tuesday morning! We have already gotten all of our inside stuff out there and we still have plenty of room for Jeremy to put tools and stuff in it. It has made a huge difference in our house, we have so much more room now!

I am excited to really start on the nursery more next week! My parents are bringing the furniture when they come on Sunday for my Landmark shower, so stay tuned for pictures once the real process begins. For now the room is mostly empty but it is painted!

I am still feeling really good and able to do a lot, for which I am so thankful. Monday when I was painting I took several breaks to sit down and rest my feet and my back and I had the ipod hooked up the the surround sound and was jamming out and singing on one of my breaks and Campbell was dancing around like crazy! It was so cute! She started kicking pretty hard at one point, I could almost see that it was her foot poking out so I started pushing back at her and she would push back at me. I was giggling so much, it is amazing to be able to interact with her already! I am amazed at what God is doing inside of me, creating this precious little girl!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Monique said...

Love looking at pictures of your belly! Won't be long til Campbell will be here...
I liked your exhibition table.