Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Getting ready for baby

Things have been so crazy since my last update. We have been working nonstop around our house to get things ready for Campbell's arrival. I am loving the nursery, it's pretty much my favorite room in the house...I could sit in there for hours. Here are a couple of pictures of what it looks like so far, sorry about the quality, these were taken from my phone.




We still have some work to do. Jeremy has to paint the closet and trim and I need to do touch ups from where the walls got scuffed moving the furniture. My mother in law and I are making the curtains tomorrow and I still need to find a lamp and some frames to go on the wall. I am looking for something like this...
But it's $89....yeah, way more than I want to spend and I want it to be pink and white. I saw these at a photographers conference that I went to earlier this year so I am searching to see if I can get them from a wholesale place since I have a business account...we will see!

I am getting so excited about the arrival of our baby girl, I can't wait to hold her and see what she looks like but at the same time I think I am going to miss being pregnant. I have absolutely loved every minute of being pregnant so far, I think it is the most amazing thing in the world to know that God is knitting our daughter together inside of me and I LOVE to feel her move! She is quite the active baby already, I have a feeling we are going to have our hands full when she arrives :)

We have also had our first shower since my last update. It was such a fun night and we feel so blessed to have such a wonderful and supportive church family! Here are a few pictures from that night...

All our gifts :)

Jeremy's favorite gift!!! haha!



We have an awful lot going on the next couple of weeks too...surprise, surprise! We are about to go on our "babymoon" (our last trip before Campbell is born), when we get back we have lots of things to finish and start in our house (i.e. Campbell's bathroom), maternity pictures and back to back shower weekends! So be looking for an update sometime in the next month...haha! I will try to be better, but we know how that goes.

And, I have't forgotten...here are week 28 and 29 belly pictures!


Photobucket

1 comment: