Wednesday, July 7, 2010

8 weeks and counting

Where has the year gone? I was just thinking this afternoon that I can't remember not being pregnant this year and then I realized that I have been pregnant the whole year and it seems like this year has gone by faster than any other. My pregnancy is flying by! In just 8 weeks or less we will be holding our precious baby girl and I am absolutely excited! We attended our first childbirth education class last night, it was fun and informative but pretty basic. We got to tour the hospital, which was good. The facilities are really nice and we got to see Rivers since she was working last night!
We have been putting the finishing touches on the nursery the past few weeks. Becky and I made the curtains, they turned out perfect...I love them! We still haven't hung them yet, we were waiting til we touched up the paint, which we did this weekend so hopefully they will be up by the end of the week.
We found the perfect frames at Ikea when we went to Atlanta on our "babymoon", I just have to paint them pink. I did one of them today and when I opened the other it broke so I am hoping Jeremy can fix it because it was $20 and I don't see us being able to go back to Atlanta anytime soon to exchange it. I'm thinking he can fix it though. I also found a lamp...FINALLY! I looked all over town and finally decided on one at Target but I didn't like the lampshade so today I went to Joanns and found some cute trim to dress it up and make it cute. Hopefully we will have it looking great by next week and I can post some pictures.
Jeremy and I did FINALLY take my maternity pictures on Monday. I have to say, my hubby is pretty talented himself. He did a great job! It helped that he didn't need to pose me just take the shots but he still did an amazing job... I love them!
Here are a few of my favorites plus my belly shots...
















Photobucket

2 comments:

Monique said...

I love your pictures!!

Monique said...

Oh yeah, don't have Campbell until we get back! PLEASE........ :)