Friday, May 28, 2010

May Update

Where has the month of May gone? It seems like just yesterday it was the beginning of the month and now we are getting ready to head into June. I have been crazy busy this month, so forgive me for not updating until now. This might be a long one...
I spent the first week of May at the beach with my girlfriends and their kiddos. We had the best time! I feel so blessed to have such an amazing group of friends. My only regret from this trip is that I didn't get a group shot of all of us girls, I took hundreds of pictures of the kids on the beach though...check out my facebook fan page for those precious boys!
I got back from the beach on Thursday and we left Friday for Birmingham to visit with my family for Mother's Day weekend. It was a great trip, but we didn't get back until 9 Saturday night after not being home all week. Sunday I got to work on getting everything ready for an exhibition booth I had at the Women's Summit conference in Birmingham on the 20th. Preparation for this exhibition pretty much took over my life until the day before it happened, between looking up things online, stuffing candy bags, ordering product samples and running all over town for things to set up my booth I was run ragged at the end of everyday, not to mention getting things ready to start on the nursery!
I also hosted Bunko at my house this month on the 18th...the day before I left to go to Birmingham! And our vacation with Jeremy's family was planned for the last week of this month, we left 2 days after my exhibition!
Whew! No wonder I am so exhausted now...maybe it's also because my 3rd trimester is here already!
In other news, our house is officially off the market. We are staying put for now, time to get busy on the nursery!!
Sorry this update contains no pictures...they haven't been loaded onto the computer yet so stay tuned for belly shots through week 26, photos of my booth and a vacation update!
Photobucket

No comments: