Friday, March 12, 2010

Okay, so it's been a while since I posted. Life got a little crazy last week. I spent the whole week getting ready for a wedding I was shooting. Literally, I spent a couple of hours every day going over details, packing my things, checking equipment, etc. Maybe a bit on the OCD side but the good thing is that by Friday I was completely stress free. And Saturday...well, it was the perfect day! The weather was GORGEOUS and I actually got hot when we were outside. Love it! I haven't even skimmed the surface of all the pictures that I took that day. It is going to take a while to get them ALL done but from the ones I have gone through, I have to say...I am in LOVE! This couple was tons of fun and it showed in their pictures!

So, after the craziness of last week I spent the first half of this week recovering. When you are pregnant your body can't always handle a crazy lifestyle I am learning. I thought I was over the constant exhaustion but it came back with a vengeance this week. It was Thursday before I felt like myself again. The weather probably didn't help either.

Today is my MIL's bday. We went to Chili's for lunch to celebrate. I LOVE Chili's, if I have to pick a restaurant to eat at I almost always pick there. Well, not anymore. They changed their menu. It is so different now. SO different. They took off all the things I used to get. I now like NOTHING on the menu at my favorite restaurant. I almost cried today when I realized that. The only good thing left is the Molten Chocolate Cake for dessert. Boo! So, back to lunch, I ordered what Jeremy usually get...Chicken Quesadilla. It wasn't on the menu but they said they could do it. When our food came, I took one look and knew something was up, it looked different. I took a bite and I promise you, that was NOT chicken. It was smoked turkey if I ever tasted it. I was completely disappointed. And I couldn't eat it. Turkey and mexican DO NOT mix!! At all! I almost gagged on my second bite and that was it for me. So I sat there watched everyone else eat their lunch. We told the waiter, who got the manager who swears it was smoked chicken cut in thinner slices. Who smokes chicken? It was turkey. I know. Whatever. They offered to bring me something else but like I said, there is now NOTHING on the menu I like. So, I sat and watched everyone else eat their lunch while my baby starved inside of me. I went straight to Wendy's when I left there, I was starving!

Anyways, enough of that. It's been awhile since I posted my belly pictures. I am definitely starting to show now. I am up to 5 pounds, not bad. I am actually right on track if not a little below average for weight gain at this point. Hoping to keep it this way. 4 weeks and 2 days until we find out what this little muchkin is going to be. I am so excited I can hardly stand it and I have SERIOUSLY considered paying the money to find out in 2 weeks.





No comments: