Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Forward Motion

Wow, our lives have been absolutely crazy lately and it's going to get worse before it gets better. We have been working non-stop on our house for the past 3 weeks and thought we would finally get a break this weekend now that our house is on the market, but no. Jeremy worked in the yard most of the day on Saturday while I helped get things ready for the missions consignment sale at church. Sunday we left our house at 7:45 a.m. and didn't get home until 9:30 p.m. It was a crazy day between church and helping friends move and we were completely exhausted when we got home.
I was so excited to think that we would have Monday to relax and recover and then I realized Sunday afternoon that I had a dr. apt. at 9:00 Monday morning...so much for sleeping in. It was so nice to actually get to see the doctor this time since we haven't seen him yet. I think Jeremy was more glad than I was to see him since he had never met him before. We got to hear the baby's heartbeat. It was the sweetest sound and the heart rate was 150...nice and strong. Only 6 more weeks until we can find out what we are having. I wasn't that anxious before because I thought we would find out at my next appointment at 18 weeks but much to my disappointment we found out the insurance won't cover an ultrasound until 20 weeks so we have to wait 2 more weeks. It will fly by (hopefully) since we have so much going on between now and then.

I have been consumed with preparing for a wedding I am photographing this weekend. This is going to be a crazy week because I want to be over-prepared and have everything super-organized.
I am excited because I will get to use my new toy...




a Canon 7D. It is awesome and so far I love it! This is my payment to myself for this wedding!

No comments: