Well, I am a little behind in posting here but here are some of my favorites from the Troy/ Alcorn St. game last week. Jeremy, LK and I went down to the game and had a great time. It is so different not being a student anymore and going to the game. We started off in the student section but the drunk frat boys started getting on our nerves so we ended up moving to the upper section to get away from them. All in all it was a good day and we enjoyed watching the Trojans shutting out Alcorn St.
Candy Corn Caramel Apples
-
Candy Corn Caramel Apples One of my favorite treats, from childhood to
adulthood, has to be an ooey-gooey caramel apple. I can’t leave a fair or
amusem...
2 weeks ago
1 comment:
I sure wish I could get a stinking collage on my blog!
Post a Comment