Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I'm back...for now :)

I've recently been inspired to start blogging again. I have been reading so many other blogs and getting so many crafty/inspirational things from Pinterest that I thought maybe I should start documenting my advertures. I think the problem with blogging is that I will get so many ideas of things to write about and not have enough time post them resulting in me feeling overwhelmed and doing nothing...because my momma taught me, "If you can't do something right, don't do it at all." {ok, she didn't really tell me that, but we are both such perfectionists I think we could call that our mantra :) }
Anyways, here I am again, embarking on this world of blogging. I am warning you, I may not be very good at this but stick around and I just may get the hang of it this time. We are about to embark on the adventure of toddlerhood so I am sure to have many funny stories to post there, as well as my crafty wild hairs that I explore during naptime and some reinspired culinary skills. Get ready!


Photobucket

No comments: