Tuesday, August 10, 2010

And we are finished!

As of last Monday we are officially finished with everything for Campbell. We hung the remaining frame in the nursery and got the last of the decorations for the bathroom put up! Everything looks great and I am incredibly happy with how it all turned out...here's your look







These were my 2 craft projects for her room...I made the lamp shade and the curtain!













We are so excited that everything is done (and perfect)! Now all there is to do is just wait...the good news is that I am now full term but the doctor said yesterday he doesn't think she is coming early at this point, he said probably 3 more weeks! We will see! 






Photobucket

2 comments:

Monique said...

Love it! It looks so nice!

Monique said...

I just looked at the baby picture and it said 7 days to go! Wow!